- Kinesiology Taping Courses
- Kinesiology Taping for Neuro (KT:FN)
- MANCHESTER - Neuro Taping course - 12th November 2017
KINESIOLOGY TAPING FOR NEURO (KTFN)
Course prerequisite: KTFN is designed to suit the clinical needs of Physiotherapists and Occupational Therapists treating patients with neurological conditions.
Active Health Group, Manchester
Sunday 12th November 2017
9.00am - 4.30pm
Cast from the same mould as Rocktape UKs much acclaimed FMT1 course. KTFN introduces the theory, concepts and practical application of kinesiology tape specifically focusing on the benefits to patients who present with a neurological deficit. KTFN is designed to suit the clinical needs of Physiotherapists and Occupational Therapists treating patients with neurological conditions
- Theory and Concepts of Kinesiology taping
- Research Review
- Practical Introduction
- Symptom Reduction Taping (SRT)
- Muscle Tone and Recruitment Taping (MTRT)
- Sensory Input Taping (SIT)
- Dynamic Postural Taping (DPT)
- Clinical case studies
- To understand to proposed mechanisms behind the effects of Kinesiology Tape
- To gain a basic knowledge of the research in Kinesiology taping
- To learn and practise correct tape cutting and handling skills
- To learn the concepts behind 4 main types of tape application
- To practise application of the 4 main types of tape application
Where: Active Health Group, 1st Floor, 79 Lever Street, Manchester, M1 1FL
When: Sun 12th November 2017 9:15am-4.30pm. Registration 9am
Includes: Course notes, Morning/Afternoon tea.
CPD: A personal certificate of attendance with CPD hours will be issued upon completion.
25% fee for registration cancellations made less than 2 weeks before scheduled class date. Training may be cancelled if a minimum number of trainees is not reached 2 weeks prior to training. All registrants will receive a full refund or immediate transfer to a future training. We do everything possible to ensure our events will go on as planned, if it looks like a class will have to be cancelled we will do our very best to contact you and give you as much notice as possible. With that said, please make your travel plans accordingly, as we cannot refund travel expenses related to cancelled/rescheduled seminars.