- Kinesiology Taping Courses
- Birmingham FMT 1 Seminar - 24th November 2018. Join us for the day
FASCIAL MOVEMENT TAPING
Kinesiology Taping Evolved
At ROCKTAPE UK we are committed to delivering the highest quality kinesiology taping seminars in the UK. We believe education should be informative, movement-centric and fun. Our approach is guided by evidence but not shackled by it. We teach taping concepts that can be used with elegant simplicity to create lasting change to complex problems. We understand there is still much to learn. ROCKTAPE is the future of kinesiology taping education.
24 Earls Court Road Harborne, Birmingham, B17 9AH
Saturday 24th November 2018
9.00am - 4.30pm
FASCIAL MOVEMENT TAPING 1 (FMT1)
This 1 day workshop is a perfect introduction to our taping theory and concepts. Based on previous feedback it is suitable for both novice and experienced tapers. The course is aimed at Physiotherapists, Osteopaths, Chiropractors, Sports and Massage Therapists, and Personal Trainers. If your profession has not been mentioned please contact us to discuss the course suitability. FMT1 aims to teach you lots of taping techniques and the concepts on which they are based. This will equip you with the skills and understanding to effectively apply ROCKTAPE to virtually any problem within the musculoskeletal system.
FMT1 Course outline:
- Theory and Concepts of Kinesiology taping
- Practical Introduction
- Symptom Reduction Taping (SRT)
- Research Review
- Oedema Control Taping (OCT)
- Dynamic Postural Taping (DPT)
- Power Taping Method (PTM)
FMT1 Learning Objectives:
- To understand proposed mechanisms behind the effects of Kinesiology Tape
- To gain a basic knowledge of the research in Kinesiology taping
- To learn and practise correct tape cutting and handling skills
- To learn the concepts behind 4 main types of tape application
- To practise application of the 4 main types of tape application
Where: 24 Earls Court Road Harborne, Birmingham, B17 9AH
When: Sat 24th November 2018 9:15am-4.30pm. Registration 9am
Includes: Course notes, tape, Morning/Afternoon tea.
CPD: A personal certificate of attendance with CPD hours will be issued upon completion.
Find out what previous attendees thought of this course
25% fee for registration cancellations made less than 2 weeks before scheduled class date. Training may be cancelled if a minimum number of trainees is not reached 2 weeks prior to training. All registrants will receive a full refund or immediate transfer to a future training. We do everything possible to ensure our events will go on as planned, if it looks like a class will have to be cancelled we will do our very best to contact you and give you as much notice as possible. With that said, please make your travel plans accordingly, as we cannot refund travel expenses related to cancelled/rescheduled seminars.