Body Rehab Studios 5 The Drive Hove BN3 3JE
Sunday 25th October 2020
Myofascial Cupping has been around since the early 19th century – only recently has the image of purple circles on professional athlete’s created attention to this ancient myofascial therapy. The cups and techniques have changed over time, but the basic premise of the cups providing suction to decompress the underlying tissue remains the same. The simple RockPods can really step-up your manual therapy by providing a unique treatment experience for your patients that gets deeper into the tissue than your bare hands can achieve. Want to know more…watch our free introduction to Cupping video from our Physio Tutor Dan here
Watch our course advert here
FMT RockPods explores the science of tissue gliding, traction and decompression with easy to use myofascial cups. RockPods are one of the latest additions to the RockTape therapy tool-kit to better equip each clinician and therapist to deliver superior patient and client outcomes.
RockPods Course outline:
- Origins and History of Cupping Therapy
- Modern Uses of Cupping Therapy
- Theory and Concepts Overview
- Practical Guidelines
- Practical Introduction
- Basic Techniques
- External Glide Techniques
- Internal Glide Techniques
- Combination Techniques
- Specific Assessment methods
- Outcome Measures
- Nerve Techniques (neural mobilization)
RockPods Course Learning Objectives:
- To understand proposed mechanisms behind the effects of myofascial cupping.
- To gain a knowledge of myofascial cupping indications and contraindications.
- To learn and practise handling skills for the different treatment techniques
Receive a FREE set of RockPods when purchasing this course.
Where: Body Rehab Studio 5 The Drive Hove BN3 3JE
When: Sunday 25th October 2020 9:00am-4.30pm. Registration 9am
**Given the ever evolving situation with the Covid-19 virus whilst we will do everything we can to give you as much notice as possible if we have to postpone our seminars, there may be occasions over the coming months where we have to cancel seminars at very short notice. We will endeavor to reschedule affected seminars for later in the year. Unfortunately we’re not able to refund travel expenses related to cancelled/rescheduled seminars**