Enroll on this course online by visiting https://rocktapeukonline.teachable.com
Our Education Director, Physio and Author Daniel Lawrence has just released his new online course. A perfect online learning opportunity that will help you achieve more success with your exercise rehabilitation at a time when manual therapy is on pause.
Currently only £36 for 10 video lectures the Exercise for Pain Relief (Part 1) course explores how exercise reduces pain and what to do when it doesn't work.
Please note the course price will increase in the future.
You can see the comprehensive course outcomes below and visit the online platform to watch video 1 and 4 FREE and without needing to sign-up.
What’s next: Part 2 of the course will cover regional rehabilitation and research with both online and attendance options.
- Understand how exercise works to reduce pain via multiple mechanisms.
- Appreciate the poor correlation between strength and pain.
- Gain knowledge of how the brain modulates strength.
- Understand why exercise can increase pain in some groups.
- Appreciate the difference between occupation related physical activity and recreational activity on health.
- Learn how to Mentally prepare patients to exercise by identifying and removing barriers using the three systems approach.
- Gain a knowledge of how personality can influence programme design.
- Appreciate factors that can cause conflict in the rehabilitation setting and how to avoid them.
- Design programmes based on strength and conditioning principles.
- Appreciate the limitations of strength and conditioning principles in a clinical setting.