- Kinesiology Taping Courses
- FMT Basics Live Stream - 3-Day Workshop (27th 28th & 29th July)
27th 28th & 29th July 7.30pm - 9.00pm The course will be run over 3 evening. Each session will be an hour and a half starting at 7:30pm. *You need to be able to make each session to complete the course, with homework tasks between each session.
Following purchase, we will send out a confirmation email and this will include details of how to login to the virtual classroom.
We will do our absolute best to get the tape and course book out to you in time, but of course there is a chance, especially for late bookers, that we will miss the date. If this happens we will share an online course book with you. You will need to use your own tape for the practical elements.
What do I need to attend a virtual classroom?
- The supplies we ship to you after you have registered
- A desktop, laptop, tablet or phone
- Reliable WIFI (>14Mbps-preferable more than 100)
- Any questions just email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
This workshop is a perfect introduction to our taping theory and concepts. Based on previous feedback it is suitable for both novice and experienced tapers. The course is aimed at Physiotherapists, Osteopaths, Chiropractors, Sports and Massage Therapists, and Personal Trainers. If your profession has not been mentioned please contact us to discuss the course suitability. FMT Basics aims to teach you lots of taping techniques and the concepts on which they are based. This will equip you with the skills and understanding to effectively apply ROCKTAPE to virtually any problem within the musculoskeletal system.
FMT Basics Course outline:
- Theory and Concepts of Kinesiology taping
- Practical Introduction
- Symptom Reduction Taping (SRT)
- Research Review
- Oedema Control Taping (OCT)
- Dynamic Postural Taping (DPT)
- Power Taping Method (PTM)
FMT Basics Learning Objectives:
- To understand proposed mechanisms behind the effects of Kinesiology Tape
- To gain a basic knowledge of the research in Kinesiology taping
- To learn and practise correct tape cutting and handling skills
- To learn the concepts behind 4 main types of tape application
- To practise application of the 4 main types of tape application