- ****POSTPONED DATE TBC *****Manchester - FMT RockPods Seminar - Sunday 31st May 2020 -
****POSTPONED DATE TBC ****Active Health Group, Manchester
Sunday 31st October 2020
Myofascial Cupping has been around since the early 19th century – only recently has the image of purple circles on professional athlete’s created attention to this ancient myofascial therapy. The cups and techniques have changed over time, but the basic premise of the cups providing suction to decompress the underlying tissue remains the same. The simple RockPods can really step-up your manual therapy by providing a unique treatment experience for your patients that gets deeper into the tissue than your bare hands can achieve.
Want to know more…here is a free introduction to Cupping video from our Physio Tutor Dan.
FMT RockPods explores the science of tissue gliding, traction and decompression with easy to use myofascial cups. RockPods are one of the latest additions to the RockTape therapy tool-kit to better equip each clinician and therapist to deliver superior patient and client outcomes.
RockPods Course outline:
- Origins and History of Cupping Therapy
- Modern Uses of Cupping Therapy
- Theory and Concepts Overview
- Practical Guidelines
- Practical Introduction
- Basic Techniques
- External Glide Techniques
- Internal Glide Techniques
- Combination Techniques
- Specific Assessment methods
- Outcome Measures
- Nerve Techniques (neural mobilization)
RockPods Course Learning Objectives:
- To understand proposed mechanisms behind the effects of myofascial cupping.
- To gain a knowledge of myofascial cupping indications and contraindications.
- To learn and practise handling skills for the different treatment techniques
Receive a FREE set of RockPods when purchasing this course.
Where: Active Health Group, 1st Floor, 79 Lever Street, Manchester, M1 1FL
When: Sunday 31st October 2020 9:00am-4.30pm. Registration 9am
25% fee for registration cancellations made less than 2 weeks before scheduled class date. Training may be cancelled if a minimum number of trainees is not reached 2 weeks prior to training. All registrants will receive a full refund or immediate transfer to a future training. We do everything possible to ensure our events will go on as planned, if it looks like a class will have to be cancelled we will do our very best to contact you and give you as much notice as possible. With that said, please make your travel plans accordingly, as we cannot refund travel expenses related to cancelled/rescheduled seminars.